sexta-feira, 11 de fevereiro de 2011

you found a sweater on the ocean floor...

ATENTION: crazy girl listening to Vampire Weekend out loud!
Well, while watching the Rachel Zoe Project(now When I was 17 on MTV haha) and she was talking with Demi Moore(I think so haha) and then I was like 'yeah right, oscars' and went to youtube like ''Vampire Weekend''-pow, enter- and the first song turning it up louder was cousins and I started to sing like a psycho and then when the music stops I started to feel like'' What am I doing'' and started to laugh my face off...
and in the beggining of cousins they say ''you found a sweater on the ocean floor, they gonna fire it if you didn't close the door'' so I just wrote that title and I was searching about vogue and found this amazing pics!
Sources: Vogue

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário