terça-feira, 8 de fevereiro de 2011

take a break...

Tumblr_lg7ts0zjks1qfd2lxo1_400_largeEmily1_large
Tumblr_lfuqqxt9451qdb54uo1_500_large
Fuxbnr_large
Behati-prinsloo3_large7_large
Well, this sounds a bit like Desperate Housewives:
Some 3 months ago a ''friend''("""") pulled me to the floor and I knocked my head on my school's library pavement, so now, my right side ear has a problem and it's always painfully hurting and only making pressure onto it I can be ok without any pain...
Well, tonight, it was hurting like never before so I only slept some 3 hours(maybe it's too much, I think I didn't sleep that much) so I'm tired as biiiiiiipppp...
Then at school there's a girl always bugging me(she's a litt bugging bee to me), so when I think everything couldn't be worse, THE POOPARAZZI baby came to my house again...
I just wanna relax!!!



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário