sexta-feira, 4 de fevereiro de 2011

vive la France!

This Wildfox couture 2011 collection is just awesome...
I was on we heart it when I saw a picture of wildfox but first time I didn't care, like the title was tumblr so I just kept hearting, but then I was thinking and went google wildfox to see a new collection while listening to Sara Bareilles-King of Anything-I found it... it was like a glorious moment to me, because I adore Wildfox.
From what I see and I think everyone can see it, it's all about PARIS(hope I can spend a hole week there in May,hoping with my fingers crossed) like ''J'adore Wildfox'' humm... all those classic clothes kinda romantic and pretty vintage makes me think only about Paris...
I'm obsessed with that pink sweater and actually all the collection but that pink sweater from the "cake maniacs" pictures...

J'adore Wildfox!
In Wildfox'site you can see a video about the spring collection!
Vive la France!!!

 



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário