sábado, 26 de fevereiro de 2011

smiling but close to tears...

Tumblr_lgu8emr3wd1qcm7hbo1_400_large
Tumblr_lh8ed4o8g91qdripho1_500_large
Well, girls, boys, whoever, at sometime we all make this kind of quotes ''I'm not as skinny as she/he is...as popular as she is...my clothes ain't as beautiful as his'' but you know what?!
People have been hating Lady GaGa, others love her, but behind all those weird(but fashion and awesome) outfits there's an awesome person... She actually helped me a lot figuring out how beautiful we are...

Lady GaGa-Born this way:

''I'm beautiful in my way,
Because GOD makes no mistakes,
I'm on the right track
Baby I was born this way''
''Don't Hide yourself in regret,
Just love yourself and you're set...''

And that's all said...
1st of all love yourself ok? No matter what you are, you are my lucky star !
Luckyoptimist.com_loveyou-31_large
Tumblr_lgkpx0xh8o1qg23bco1_500_large

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário