sábado, 5 de fevereiro de 2011

Swans

Tumblr_lfg1rk17ih1qfpljxo1_500_large
Tumblr_leaq5zvrog1qfdn0fo1_500_large
Tumblr_lg5doa0tc71qa3m7so1_500_large

Tumblr_lg1dxgnx6y1qfnwtk_large
Tumblr_lfeb8tmptq1qzu432o1_500_large
Today in my ballet class we could only talk about Black Swan, it's such a great movie, I love swan lake and I actually love the movie too, it's kinda cheesy like, there are some weird parts, but it's completely thrilling!
When people talk about that movie with me they always ask me who's my favorite... Nina and Lily are way different... Nina is more glamorous and an angel and Lily means freedom! Lily ain't a normal ballerina, she's crazy and perfect for the evil black swan...
So I like both!
My favorite scene is the misunderstood ending...
She kills herself like the white swan does just to be perfect and then people ask her:
-Nina, what have you done, what have you DONE?
-I felt it.
-WHAT?
-I felt it Perfect. I was perfect
And then she dies!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário