sexta-feira, 25 de fevereiro de 2011

Sonia Rykiel and silly 50s?

Hold on there, partner...
No it's not 50s, but somehow Sonia Rykiel's 2011 S/S collection makes me remember of it, actually only the following picture does:
Then only the Silly part stays. This collection is really colorful(not saying 50's are not) and really funny and once again I'M NOT SAYING THAT 50'S AREN'T(even if that picture ain't 50's head to toe) but well lets make this clear: IT AIN'T 50'S(I'M GOING INSANE HAHAHA)!!!

Well, check some runway pictures yourself:


On the last post-Charles Anastase's S/S 2011 collection- I talked about no patterns in it and in this collection Sonia worked a lot around it, here you can see stripes,squares, dots and even fireworks and tones of different colors!

Comfy make-up!

What an awesome make-up right? It's not too GaGa, it's not too shy, it's comfy, it's hot and it is what it is, the lipstick color and those golden eyes match like WOW!

Time for some Ad Campaign pics:


Funny Models, that's the atitude:


Backstage:



Well, If I wrote in every blank space my messages would be huge and that would suck...
That's all I can say...
You can find this photos in Elle's Website and enjoy the priceless collection :)






1 comentário: