domingo, 27 de fevereiro de 2011

5 hours studying... seems cool huh?

3831178080_bc3101d4ac_z_large_large
Tumblr_lh90bk2rbd1qdsxdqo1_500_large
Tumblr_lgw9mrferr1qh79v0o1_500_large
Quote,curious,einstein,attitude,quote,inspiration,passion-c5bfda3eb2615b3ed4ed9a2943195aa9_h_large
Tomorrow it's going to be a a big big day(not really) I have Geography test and I really really(is that me or I'm repeating words like a fool? 5 hours studying makes me act like a nerd) needed to study once I forgot that test. So me and my best friend decided to go to her house and study from the lunch until dinner time(from 2:00 p.m to 7:30 a.m, 8...) and we began by going on youtube and listening to some music and IT WAS A MESS, then we stopped doing it.
Her dad was away and her twin brother(also one of my best friends) was in a rugby game so GIRLS DAY OUT(hahaha) and we wrote 3 pages full(back and forth) and then 5 hours later (7:00 p.m) we decided to have some fun dancing and acting like fools.
When her brother arrived we all started to have fun, listening to some music and then he went studying too, once he had been away and we went home...
We are always having fun... My theory is like ''if you have a boring life now, without friends, BORING, you won't ever have good memories of your childhood and then you won't have pretty stories to tell your babies''(even tho I'm 14-18/02/1997- and for now, NO BABIES) and she thinks that way too...
Tumblr_lhaihifbo01qhrl22o1_500_large

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário