sexta-feira, 25 de fevereiro de 2011

I want the White Stripes back !

Today a friend of mine has published Inky Thump and I realised that I used to love The White Stripes(I'm still) and now they're over... We'll still listen to their songs but new ones won't come up... How sad...
R.I.P(Return If Possible, that's the meaning) The White Stripes...
Well, for those who dunno them, The White Stripes were(since 2/2/2011 they're not) the best band EVERRRR(to me of course, likes are likes, dislikes are aliens) and now they're over... land on land and that's the story end...

Tumblr_lexdhlllvc1qagkhko1_500_large
Tumblr_ldwczirqg11qfdg12o1_500_large
Whitestripes_large
Tumblr_lfydfhtskg1qdd637o1_500_large
4917255246_04c2b71da9_z_large
Well, I'm sorry, The White Stripes Members are: Meg White and Jack White and they are from Detroit.
(heart them)
Things that may come to your head when you listen to The White Stripes:


Tumblr_lg1hq4tbuk1qakzxho1_500_large
Tumblr_l9a65qskox1qzmsw1o1_500_large
COCA-COLA COCA-COLA AND MORE COCA-COLA, DOESN'T IT?

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário