segunda-feira, 7 de fevereiro de 2011

when I was suppose to make a work about the sea...


Tumblr_lg8tp8phib1qet1vyo1_500_large
Ta-twig22_large
Tumblr_lg8st0dlld1qc24z9o1_500_large
Tumblr_lg9b04nnge1qecfsi_large
When I began this message I was at school, I was going to have a project class but our teacher was absent and my work was already finished I went to youtube and I've been listening to XX'songs and The Beatles since that, on weheartit.com I was looking for some pictures...
I adore all this pictures, but I don't really know why, but the last picture(Jennifer Pugh) bugs me. Maybe because of those glasses reflexion, hahaha...
I have a pretty weird music taste, I adore Adele and the XX and I today I found a remix that Jamie xx has made of one of Adele's best song-Rolling in the Deep-and it's awesome!



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário