terça-feira, 8 de fevereiro de 2011

who am I to dream? wonder? that's for fools that bring us down!

Tumblr_lgabpk3q2l1qauqvmo1_500_large

Lara-vogue-2008_large
Tumblr_lg12narnt41qdnwm7o1_500_large
Anna6_large
Giambattista-valli-fall-rtw-2010-beauty-001_runway_largeGiambattista-valli-fall-rtw-2010-beauty-013_runway_large
I was suppose to post this like, 2 and so hours ago, but my mom decided to go on church to pray for a kid friend of us, who's six and has some kind of cancer in his head..
Then when I came here the message was simply rubish so I started to ''re-search'' all those pics I was looking for and I realised the title was sucking me down.
I was on looklet and I just saw a couple messages saying 'I saw you blog, you rock!' and I was like 'HOW DO YOU...?'
And a bunch of happiness has come to my head and I can't get it out once I love blogging and I wanna be a fashion blogger..
Deep...
kisses and rockets!



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário