sábado, 26 de fevereiro de 2011

I wanna turn me and my best friend into surfers! SURFERS!

2 days ago me, myself and (no time, Demi, no time) my bestfriend were thinking about doing much more sports... She used to dance and I make ballet, but we kinda wanted to do something more, like SURF!
We have some friends(yeah they rock!) that surf, they are 3 and they are our bestfriends, also her dad is a surfer so we could make something.... We both know how to  make that ''stand-up'' thing, but no tricks, she's really shy in front of people and she's pretty careful(when we are alone she's not!) and I'm pretty energetic and like to take risks but carefully as well...
Tumblr_lgdkwek1gx1qamwkvo1_500_large
Tumblr_lg252oadin1qbwvweo1_500_large
Tumblr_lgmlh0idt11qf2pevo1_500_large
Tumblr_lf8pftpopb1qbwvweo1_500_large
5085263101_af6e3f7d42_z_large
Tumblr_lglva5rosm1qcrss4o1_500_large

So yes, surfing is really really cool and we both love summer so why not trying a little bit harder?! Maybe we'll get there..
Lets pretend this is us:
Tumblr_lfhkxpjonw1qemyfmo1_500_large
We are a bit tanned, she's not that tanned and she has rosy cheeks, she's perfectly beautiful, her hair is dark blonde.
I am tanned(not that tanned but a bit) and my hair is long and curly-brown.
So, we just need some shorts(we don't like bikini that much and it might be to early for a surfer suit), a bikini, flip flops and a board... That's it :) and when you go out, a top!

Check it yourself:

That's it :)
All rights to weheartit.com
-Clothes from Roxy :)




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário