domingo, 6 de fevereiro de 2011

it tears your skin, makes your blood flow...

Natalia-vodianova-for-etam-spring-summer-2011-designscenenet-02a_large
Natalia-vodianova-for-etam-spring-summer-2011-designscenenet-01a_large
     Natalia-vodianova-for-etam-spring-summer-2011-designscenenet-03a_largeNatalia-vodianova-for-etam-spring-summer-2011-designscenenet-04a_large
Tumblr_l1xdghhshw1qzg6vwo1_500_large
Valentines day is coming and it's the day where gross and sick things happen...
But unless you die, you have to see people running in the streets doing lovely(sick) things and stores full of pink and red chiffon things and tones of hearts...
So like it or not, you have to celebrate the stupid valentines day! I personally don't like it... It's pretty weird and kinda corny, but if you don't care(like me) it's a day like any other...
I don't like valentines day but I love James Morrison he's a great singer and his lyrics are amazing even tho I hate lovely things...
You can read the lyrics of "love is hard" by James in the last picture...
I have a school trip on valentines day... isn't that depressive?
Those pictures are Natalia Vodianova for Etam-S/S 2011
And the other one I found on weheartit...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário