quarta-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2011

The End ?





 



Sometimes you don't have anything to do, so you start wondering how your life is going to be in the future.
If you'll get married, have some kids or even stay single!
Well, I'm 13 and every single day I think "maybe tomorrow there won't be tomorrow", "maybe 3 seconds from now I'll be dead", " maybe I'll never be a fashion blogger";
I start to wonder tones of things and when I feel like my head is going to explode I say this to myself " brain thoughts are making you insane Rita"; "you're a psycho, run away from yourself". And once again I'm thinking and thinking and thinking...YOU JUST CAN'T STOP THINKING!!!
But, did you ever asked yourself if this is the end?! If the end is near?!
Try to do it and strange quotes will come out!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário