sexta-feira, 11 de fevereiro de 2011

dreamt you were on a train, you were leaving

Did you ever thought the person you like the most could run away in a railway train or in a plane?!
Did you ever thought that 50 years ago people used to travel everywhere by train, some had to sacrifice theirselves to stay lots of days without seeing those persons they love?
I guess if my mother did that I would cry my face off until I die or at least if she came back til that day!
I discovered that while listening to skinny genes by Eliza Doolittle and when she says ''dreamt that you were on a train, you were leaving you were leaving, you made me think of what I missed(...)'' it's pretty touchy even being a perv song, but that's like ''DAMN, ONLY WHEN I LOSE SOMETHING I REALISE HOW MUCH I MISS THAT''(look how touchy I am hahaha).

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário