sexta-feira, 4 de março de 2011

what part of DIE can't YOU understand?


Tumblr_lbsf7ya3pe1qdzvabo1_500_large
Tumblr_lhidlvp6fw1qh410jo1_500_large
Cimg68921_large
A friend of mine called Sofia is right by my side saying I'm a weirdo picking pictures to show how my vision of death is, then another friend of mine-Rute- said to her''SOFIA???'' like:'' what are you fucking doing in her fucking blog?''
 P.S- Dear Sofia and Rute, to me death is seeing things I don't like every single day in my bedroom!

P.P.S- Rute arrived and giggled at this like a death señorita!
I'm in class, a COMPUTER CLASS, where my main teacher missed this class and we're alone with our french teacher... This class is only with half of my class mates, the others are in arts and crafts(I've already had that) so now they're all laughing at me like a bunch of skeletons:
Tumblr_lhi07dwbpf1qekaf5o1_500_large
Au revoir!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário