sexta-feira, 25 de março de 2011

Think me strange

Tumblr_limu0d0ryv1qgfo7wo1_500_large
Tumblr_limu17ga6n1qgfo7wo1_500_large
Tumblr_limu0sjczv1qgfo7wo1_500_large
Tumblr_lhshk511wl1qa1hjfo1_500_large
Sometimes we all feel a bitter strange, I love feeling strange-BEING A WEIRDO- and being strange I'm not bullied, wish I was not... Bullying is not only kicking and fighting, bullying is bringing someone down calling'em ugly names which make everyone cry even not showing it...
If you got bullied don't be afraid to tell your parents, you may be an 'underground cave mouth' buy at last it may stop, tell your teachers, friends, tell everyone, never walk alone!
If you get bullied and if you're a bully, try talking with the other person(s) so you can make things right...
Since some months ago, one of my best friends has been bullying all the girls from my class but mostly me and his sister punching us in the arms, I have black spots in it and even not showing it hurts and today it was my explosion day, I got tired and I gave him a punch and some kicks too, then when I got home and cried thining of it I realised  shouldn't make it and I'll try talking to him this weekend or Monday if possible...

All rights to we<3it

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário