sexta-feira, 4 de março de 2011

I like the things that you do!

Tumblr_lhgasyitpy1qap7aso1_500_large
Tumblr_lhfns9e5e31qzq5vco1_500_large
Tumblr_lh8rc7eaxe1qh410jo1_500_large
Tumblr_lfme08lxic1qdaneoo1_500_large_large
Howis this freaking thing possible: THINGS THAT YOU DO, by the struts is totally f*cked up, once I can't find it on Youtube...
It ain't bad, it ain't bad, it's HORRIBLE!!! Now, once(again) they're not that famous, where the hell am I going to listen to the struts? Well, maybe I'll keep singing it deep in my soul....
I'm Mad MAd, MAD! Well, not that furious, I'm crazy, that is what that is!

P.S.-Dear youtube, once The Struts are unfindable(does that word exist? we'll make it do)THE WHITE STRIPES AIN'T so I'll be listening to them till the sunrise(till the twilight possibly)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário