domingo, 20 de março de 2011

try

Joansmalls_large
Rlbzfs_large
20090501022644
24waa9w_large
Realising i DON'T "write" anything since last week(almost 2 weeks actually) this is a breath of fresh air!
I really missed posting something...
My computer doesn't work anymore so now I need a new one once I'm in my mom's one.
I'm seriously looking for some inspirations because I have no idea of hat I'll be wearing tomorrow, I'm out of inspiration. I'm also sick because yesterday it was hot during the day but during the night, while I was playing soccer it was really cold so I got a flu(not a big one). I'M PRETTY SURE I WON'T PUT A T-SHIRT TOMORROW!
My mom doesn't buy me clothes that often, when it's my birthday or when she likes something really bad so I almost wear the same!
Ppppvore_large
Something like this maybe...



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário