quarta-feira, 2 de março de 2011

Talking to the moon..

Tumblr_lhe2l8s85o1qzdiqvo1_500_large
Tumblr_lhcb3kqhdw1qdswo7o1_500_large
Tumblr_ler0n9a4tc1qaa78oo1_500_large
Tumblr_ldhpehyors1qbah06o1_500_large
Tumblr_lh4ovwnq3v1qce2y5o1_400_large
Tumblr_lgryw2z4te1qessw5o1_500_large
Tumblr_lftkdulsvy1qacbtdo1_500_large
What would you do if your mom had alzeimers and little by little she started to forget things?
   -your middle name
   -who she married
   -how to E A T
   -how to spell your N.A.M.E
I would be too down but still helping her finding what she needs because she's my most of all, I would help her doing everything...
And when the big day where she forgot everything arrived and asked me who I am, I would say:''Somebody who loves you'' and just smile :')
Just to think of it I cry, cry and cry, just to think it can happen to all of us...
@brittanycarel1 is such a powerful girl, her mom has alzeimers and she has the most beautiful smile in the world... See what she's going to do and lets see if you don't cry too :) Go Brittany!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário