quinta-feira, 7 de abril de 2011

yummy wishes

Tumblr_ljahrnnd0z1qibli3o1_500_large
Tumblr_lj6qel0czr1qf3gy5o1_500_large
Tumblr_lja7fnkmcq1qet5w5o1_500_large
Tumblr_lj5s5nr0me1qhyhb9o1_500_large
We've passing really tough days with this hot weather running in and out and changing clothes makes me feel really hungry, today I've been wearing some fluorescent blue tights, a high waisted skirt(dark blue) a pleated t-shirt and a vintage jeans jacket... pretty weird---
All my marks are going really cool, they're better, instead of a Bs and Cs I'm having As and Bs which makes all the different once I wanna give myself into my new collection-''5''-so I hope this summer to be the best!!!

Things I've been eating during this wet weather:
During weekend- Ice creams and healthy things
Everyday: healthy food, tones of water...

In my face I only use my blemish(I don't have much but I don't like it) treatment during the night because I'd rather put a FPS 30...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário