segunda-feira, 18 de abril de 2011

teenagers in love equals seeping insanity, for now let me grow

Tumblr_ljtqxx6bk71qerqgeo1_500_large
Tumblr_ljh71ngrzd1qi13o8o1_500_large
Tumblr_ljtbwxblhv1qds7qvo1_500_large
Tumblr_lf1e6cmuxp1qe48juo1_1280_large
Casablanca3_large
I'm homesick, why? not ''homesick'' of my house, I'm homesick of OUR house-Planet Earth- and why?
It's crazy, I mean, "before"(a long time ago, when our parents were young) they didn't give a fuck about dating, they just had school and work in mind and now I see teenagers and children making out in the middle of a public park! Not saying our parents didn't but at least they were hidden from other people, dating!
Before a " Blind Date" was like a forbidden thing and probably if somebody tried to say it, it would be a disaster, which now is totally normal and even kids make it.

I see 16 year old and even younger girls wearing make up and grown up people and attention to the word GROWN PEOPLE... It means they're growing up too fast!
-I'm a weirdo that loves robots, punk and indie rock while dancing ballet, wearing vintage 70's & 80's clothes with awkward hairstyles always trying to get somebody's smile on the face because you know what? We all know this world is turning crazy but if life can be happy, then who are we?

TO ALL THOSE GROWN BUT YOUNG PEOPLE: IN A FEW YEARS, WHEN YOU ALL GET TRULY GROWN UP, YOU'LL ALL MISS A TRUE CHILDHOOD.
AND YOU KNOW WHAT?
I'M A PROUD WEIRDO LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF MY LIFE, GROWING UP LITTLE BY LITTLE, KNOWING WHAT LIFE IS STEP BY STEP!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário