quinta-feira, 12 de maio de 2011

Say you don't mind then. HIPSTER LIFE :D

Tumblr_lkwhxf0uor1qbfywyo1_500_large
Tumblr_lkzufphayw1qjvjgfo1_500_large
Tumblr_lkx8g6edhq1qbfllqo1_500_large
Tumblr_ll28dqwewp1qgcwbgo1_500_large
Fake people turn me edgy, which is terribly bad today I really felt like " an eye for an eye and I'll make a necklace" but then I remember that I'm a hipster, hipsters are calm...
I could use an XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLLLLLLLLLLLL bra(??) and some skinny jeans butt showing and victorias and super V neck blouse, but I'm not a slut... Anyways, I have to stop caring on her...
I don't give a truck(blaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh won't say it) about her...

How I look like in my red eye cat glasses:


I know... sucker quality= Extra large on blogger... Webcam... Blah!
On Vh1 E.T by Katy Perry played some 5 times today...
I'm absolutly in love with Julian Perretta ;) In a month and 2 days when I get to France with my friends(hoping to stay with Rita -HEART HER :O) I hope I can see him walking normally in Paris mwahahahah!
Julian-perretta_large
5150598963_290f73b5f8_z_large

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário